"We are helping to maintain and preserve the Okanagan's unique ecosystems for present and future generations."
Private donations from you and others contribute to work that would not otherwise be possible. Any donation amount is appreciated and will be used effectively to support efforts to protect and restore the unique biodiversity of the Okanagan Basin.
A tax receipt can be received for donations of $50 or more.
- Enable us to respond quickly to environmental issues as they arise without long delays while seeking funding
- Reduce administrative costs
- Allow us to plan for the future
- Are consolidated into one annual tax receipt
Your one-time gift supports ongoing efforts to bring about positive impacts for the local environment, wildlife species and the health of local residents.
- Please write a cheque payable to the "Okanagan Collaborative Conservation Program"
Mail to:Okanagan Collaborative Conservation Program,
1450 KLO Road,
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Scott Boswell at