There are currently no career opportunities at the OCCP.
This should change in the future and we will update this page when it happens. So, be sure to check back!
Interested in Working for the OCCP?
While there are currently no job openings, generally speaking OCCP employees meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in environmental planning, biology, environmental sciences, community development, natural resource management or related degree/experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in project development and coordination
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to work effectively, independently, under tight timelines and in team environments
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle as needed